West Point Development
Project Budget: $36,000,000
New Orleans, Louisiana
• 276 affordable- sustainable apartment units, with therapeutic amenities and rehabilitation services offered to military veterans.
• (therapy pools, physical therapy fitness center, etc.), activity/craft room, community space, personal care services (barber shop/salon), social services, as well as on-site counselors.
• Completion Date: August 2022
• Project Type: New Construction, Veterans Supportive Housing
• Mix of Residences: 140-1 bedrooms, 130-2 bedrooms (30 Units for Assisted Living)
• Location: Algiers, LA
• Green technology-solar panel energy/storage, energy efficient windows, fiber optics infrastructure, Enterprise green communities criteria.
• Subject Site is approximately 339,243 SF
Cane Rock Apartment in New Iberia LA.
Project Budget: $12,000,000
New Iberia, Louisiana 70560
• Cane Rock Apartments 95 veteran units of garden apartment type housing
• Two(2) story buildings approximately 46 units each and one (1) story administrative/recreational building.
• Multi-family 80% and below area median income households.
• The project will utilize a combination of private and public funding.
• Project qualifies for VA vouchers, grants, and tax credits.
Jackson Senior Living Community
Project Budget: $13,500,000
• Proposed 35,000 square feet
220- unit senior living community.
• This project will be a cityscape concept with a two-floor mezzanine and retail shops on site. Restaurants, clinic, pharmacy, gift shop, grocery and salon are a retail spaces.
• Second floor, we propose 14 large ballrooms for events, gyms, cafeteria for seniors, and game/entertainment center.
The Preserve At Livingston
220 unit Senior Living Community
Project Budget: $15,000,000
• 11.72-acre lot located at the corner of Livingston Rd and Stonewall St. in Jackson MISS.
• This project will be a cityscape concept with a myriad of amenities such as restaurants, a clinic, pharmacy, gift shop, grocery and a salon and retail space.
Gym cafeteria for seniors, and game/entertainment center in the multifamily senior living facility to allow the residents a place to live, dine, and enjoy the sunset of their life! .
Let's Start Your